Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your Home?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are suitable for recent or remodeled energy-saving dwellings, the style you need depends on your regional climate. Residences in some parts of the country, such as the the middle of the United States, can benefit from the pair.
Learn more about the systems our company can offer. Or contact us at 503-213-4433 for extra information on which exactly is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for cold climates.
- Blows air from your house and switches it with natural air from out of doors.
- Retains heat so you won’t have to heat up the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for hot areas of the United States.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes dampness so you can run your air conditioning not as much.