At Three Rivers Heating & Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Portland is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Three Rivers Heating & Cooling a call at 503-213-4433. We’re happy to help!