Some projects are made for avid DIYers. AC installation, however, is best left to the experts—even if you’re very handy. It’s important for Portland homeowners to do their homework to get the best results when it comes to major investments like AC installation. When the time comes for an air conditioner replacement we’ve got a few things for you to think about when you’re delving into the AC installation process.
Whether you detect your need for a new system during an AC repair, or you are simply needing to replace an older system to improve efficiency, having your new system professionally installed will ensure it is performing as best as it can from the first day you use it.
There are a number of things you can expect from a professional AC installation:
- Your family’s individual comfort requirements will be met
- All components of your system are operating to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Continuing service costs should be reduced because the system was installed accurately
- Possibly increased equipment lifespan because it’s performing as it should
- A simplified experience because you are putting the job in professional hands
At Three Rivers Heating & Cooling, our professionals will establish your air conditioner is installed correctly the first time. Plus, our installation is guaranteed. You’ll experience firsthand why homeowners in the Portland area have trusted our work for years.
Our experts will set your system up to function efficiently and keep you informed through the installation process. You’ll know how the installation is going and when the install will be completed. At Three Rivers Heating & Cooling, we can assist with all your HVAC questions and needs from AC installation to AC repair to finding the optimal air conditioner for your home. Call us today at 503-213-4433 to set up an appointment.